Doctors on Liens™ Blog
Increasing Our Strength and Flexibility with Physical Therapy
Here at Doctors on Liens, our team never stops stretching to expand the reach of our network. One exercise that’s been a particular challenge for us has been to find dedicated physical therapy offices that meet our rigorous standards. But after many, many phone calls from patients and law firms desperate for help, we’ve flexed our muscles and delivered.
We’re pumped up to announce these dynamic physical therapy offices have passed our tests and are deemed fit enough to join the Doctors on Liens team:
- Craig Carlson, PT and Mike Carlson, PT of Avalon Therapy in Huntington Beach
- Rahim Kanji, PT and Aleem Dinani, PT of RA Physical Therapy in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles
If you’ve been meeting resistance from physical therapy offices that aren’t amenable to all the nuances that managing a personal injury case entails, you’re not alone. We’ve endured through the obstacles and pushed ourselves to bring you offices that have:
- Flexible hours that can see patients on the same or next day
- Rapid turnaround time on med-legal reports delivered within two weeks of discharge
- A strong core value to dedicated, personal attention with patients
- Stability in their practice with at least five years of experience practicing within the med-legal arena and professional staff members
Posted by Dylan Edwards
Dylan is a marketing representative with Doctors on Liens™ covering San Diego and Orange County. You can find Dylan on LinkedIn, by email, or calling to schedule a friendly chat over a cup of coffee.