Sometimes, when you get caught up in the regular hustle and bustle of life, you can overlook the parts of your health and wellness that should be essential for you. A chiropractor, for example, might very well start neglecting their own chiropractic care because they’re busy. And when we’re surrounded by something every day, we can tend to let that element of our lives become overlooked first.
We spoke with Dr. Pirritano, DC, our doctor who works on a lien basis in Chino, Corona, Hemet, San Bernardino, and Wildomar, and he provided us with a quick tip specifically catered to other chiropractors. Dr. Pirritano expressed that if you’re giving this advice to your patients, it’s important to lead by example and to not ignore your own health.
Watch the Full Quick Tip Here:
View this post on Instagram
Dr. Pirritano stresses the importance of keeping up with the following health and wellness tips. This is imperative for everyone but especially so for chiropractors who are speaking about these topics with their own patients daily. Don’t ever forget the importance your own health and well-being no matter who you are or what you do. And if you’re in the health and wellness field, it’s crucial to live by example.
According to Dr. Pirritano, this includes:
- Get enough sleep- It’s always important to get enough sleep each night. Experts recommend roughly 7 ½ hours of sleep a night for prime wellness.
- Eat correctly– Diet is the first thing to get overlooked when dealing with health, but it’s also the most important. Be sure to analyze the food you put into your body and focus on healthy eating.
- Get that adjustment- Chiropractors should always keep up with their adjustments, too.
- Don’t forget your stretching– There are so many quick and easy stretches that anyone can do from their own desks. Watch the quick tip above for a helpful calf and hamstring stretch that will help to take pressure off of your lower back.
- Keep up with your massage and muscle work– Massages make a big difference in not only your health and wellness but also in how you feel each day.
By checking in with yourself regularly and ensuring you’re keeping up with your own health and wellness, you can potentially make a huge difference in your life.